Study: older diesels safer than new

Currently reading:
Study: older diesels safer than new

If I am talking crap then please tell Ian Scott of Moltex to take down his information. As clearly you know more about his business than he does.

As far as I can tell they are still trying to get funding, and while it may be there aim they have not so much as picked up a shovel.

To make their dream a reality they are literally crowdfunding this money so I can’t see how you can say with any certainty what they will have done by 2028

Moltex (conservatively) expect to be online by 2028 with a 1000MW load following peaking plant. It is not a baby demo plant. The only difference from production plants is this is being built on site rather than using lower cost factory built modules.

It is the only molten salt technology that has a chance. All others have problems with pumping the fuel, tritium, carbon, etc.

If I am talking crap then please tell Ian Scott of Moltex to take down his information. As clearly you know more about his business than he does.
DaveMcT, of course, he knows more about everything than anyone on here! Especially politics and the topic of German cars (y)

DaveMcT, of course, he knows more about everything than anyone on here! Especially politics and the topic of German cars (y)

Go and look some stuff up, educate you’re self rather than watching a load of anti eu propaganda on YouTube, go drive some other cars, go grow up and get some life experience. Dave and I can have a debate about this as we are both capable of looking things up rather than whining.

Back