General student redesigns panda.....

Currently reading:
General student redesigns panda.....

mmm :chin: could this be your inspiration

Fiat-Panda_Multi_Eco_Concept_2006_photo_01.jpg

To Alan. Yup, yet more proof at how capable and versitile Pandas are.

To Gary. That looks excellent. Well done.

To IHP. I see what you were trying to do but it doesn't work. Also I should point out I never said I didn't like LR's. I said they were'nt a million times better than Pandas and I've owned both Freelanders and Range Rovers.

Stuart the pic put on by Gary is the Panda Panda (an eco concept car) - Look it up on the internet. It looks great. ;)

Well, project is handed in, naff photoshops n all. (BTW, i havn't had much practice at pgotoshop, as i havn't ever done it before until i started uni late september. Hence its a load of Sh**e, but for a total beginner it aint that bad is it?) Anyhow, thanks for all your thoughts and opinions, and i bid you farewell.

I hate pandas said:
Well, project is handed in, naff photoshops n all. (BTW, i havn't had much practice at pgotoshop, as i havn't ever done it before until i started uni late september. Hence its a load of Sh**e, but for a total beginner it aint that bad is it?) Anyhow, thanks for all your thoughts and opinions, and i bid you farewell.

Why not visit a FIAT dealer and actually now drive a Panda (any model) - they're really rather good..... AND good fun to drive (Ex 205GTI's 1.6 and 1.9, WRX's and Focus ST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back