student loans

Currently reading:
student loans

anyone know when the next instalment of the student loan gets paid, i cant find my letter of payment anywhere :( - i need to budget for a few bits and pieces for my car :eek: :D

I should know but I don't - the paperwork is at home so I can't look it up. But I assume it'll be in the first couple of weeks after the easter holiday.

The way i see the student loan is this....the more i spend the more i have to give the government back which is why im spending as little as possible!!

That failed last year when i spent the whole lot, but i bought the sei out of it so its not all bad! This year will be different!! (y)

Its this thing where the government gives us free money basically then rips us off when we have to pay it back!! :p

free money??????

dont think so, intrest rate was minimal in my first year, now its alot more, considering what it started out as, am gonna have to start paying it back soon, but will need to get a proper job first :p

Interest rate is fixed at the same level as inflation (although of course the government use one figure for inflation when it benefits them and another when they want it small, bastards!)

The way I see it is that if I am going to spend money it doesn't matter whether I spent my loan or my own money...it really makes no difference.

My interest was 1100 pounds after the first year!!

Its not technically free but it will be the easiest loan we'll get in out lifetime!!

Mine is in a high intrest savings account and I will either pay it back in full staright away when I leave (therefore making a profit out of it) or getting myself a car with it and using it as a cheap loan for that.

Either way, thanks Tony. (Insert thumbs up face thing here :))

Back