Technical Strut Brace for Cinq

Currently reading:
Technical Strut Brace for Cinq

pedrocinq

Gianfranco
Recomendations please;

About to put full Apex 40mm kit on - i've had this for 4.5 years now.., and wondered what was the best strut brace to compliment these springs with.

I used to have sparco one on my prior cinq and found getting to the battery a complete arse, although had some fun with bilstein shocks and springs (only 10mm) what other struts do you guys recommend?

What's wrong with them ? I seen the hormann struct brace, they looked the best compare to the omp and novitech one i have!

Ming

Well try finding a hormann one, i aint seen many...well except the one in me shed:p
Me novitec one does fit, need abit of work to fit round the top of the struts

Iv got a sparco one,

fits fine around the top mounts but requires a small battery to fit. I just removed part of the sound/firewall material and shoved the battery back a bit, as u can see:

DSC0007021.jpg

only downside is bit of engine smell when not moving with engine running... i might eventually put the material back in and trim it close to the battery?

I'll start the search for the hormann one then, there's an omp on ebay for 68 though...

lol - not really after an engine smell tbh!

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back