Strange World We Live in

Currently reading:
Strange World We Live in

I hope she doesn't smoke!
Look at the first photo. She also appears to be plugged into the mains.
Perhaps she is really one of those Japanese robots cunningly disguised as a girl.
I think we should be told.

I don't know why everyone is insulting her; she would be the easiest woman in the world to please. Take her out to Esso on Valentines day, buy her some WD40 for her birthday, or take her out for a night on the town for some Molotov cocktails haha

:cool:

Reactions: ben
That's one way to get into the papers I suppose.

I think I'm gonna get an addiction to snorting 5W40, and make a documentary about it, following my day to day life of being a prized prat who merely wants attention because everything else I do is so meaningless and unfulfilling. I hate stories like this one :bang:.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am loving how this is becoming a petrol puns thread ;)

:yeahthat:

I don't know why everyone is insulting her; she would be the easiest woman in the world to please. Take her out to Esso on Valentines day, buy her some WD40 for her birthday, or take her out for a night on the town for some Molotov cocktails haha

:cool:

She'd have a great time just sitting in my garage, she can help herself to the top shelf(oil, petrol, thinners, diesel, paint etc.) while I empty the Guinness out of my garage fridge ... :devil:

Last edited:
Her dream partner...

249425-bowser_super.jpg

Back