strange request - thomas the tank!

Currently reading:
strange request - thomas the tank!

:eek: has anyong got any thomas the tank CD's / music at all, im looking for some kiddy music for a friend's little boy and i cant find anything anywhere!! :(

any response be muchly appreciated on this one!

Cheers

Matt

Hi mate,

You can get the theme tune and clips/ episodes of you tube. Without that I would never look after my neice! lol

Alan

bit of a struggle aint it, ive got the theme tune as an mp3 but no other thomas related songs :( thing im gonna have to leave it, too much of a challenge!!

I had to reply to this. I've just posted a thread entitled strange request and your strange requset came up as a similar thread. Your one about Thomas the Tank engine. I'm an actress and I'm just about to start rehearsals for the uk tour of Thomas the Tank Engine the musical. I just thought it was really strange. Probably much too late to help you now but They sell cd's and t-shirts etc at the shows.

I had to reply to this. I've just posted a thread entitled strange request and your strange requset came up as a similar thread. Your one about Thomas the Tank engine. I'm an actress and I'm just about to start rehearsals for the uk tour of Thomas the Tank Engine the musical. I just thought it was really strange. Probably much too late to help you now but They sell cd's and t-shirts etc at the shows.

what part you playing?:confused:

Back