Strange mist on car windows in E-Yorkshire

Currently reading:
Strange mist on car windows in E-Yorkshire

we over look the park my sisters coming home from uni with all her mates :D to watch the fire works then shes off out to York on sunday as its a lasses birthday from her shared house she has a reading week next week lazy students,,,

What do you do Josh??

I work as an administration and a spares manager at a company called record rss - based in selby. we manufacture/design/sell/install playground equipment. It doesnt pay the best, but i enjoy working there (y)

dont think you can be too picky round here job wise have you seen the size of that new Tesco distribution center?? then again i have it from several sources that people are leaving in their droves its only been open 2 weeks IIRC.

BTW watch your self on the M18 there are average speed camera units in the road works.

then again i think the accidents are happening at the spur as people havent noticed the signs showing that the slip is down to one lane as tey try to leap frog a HGV that is in the inside lane only to realise that lane 2 is a line of cones.:eek:......

dont think you can be too picky round here job wise have you seen the size of that new Tesco distribution center?? then again i have it from several sources that people are leaving in their droves its only been open 2 weeks IIRC.

BTW watch your self on the M18 there are average speed camera units in the road works.

then again i think the accidents are happening at the spur as people havent noticed the signs showing that the slip is down to one lane as tey try to leap frog a HGV that is in the inside lane only to realise that lane 2 is a line of cones.:eek:......

Yeah i saw them speed cameras the other day I dont really use the m18 to much anymore, i get on at the thorne turning if i do which is just after where they are :cool:.

Sometimes roadworks can be dangerous. I was driving down m62 otherday and it signposted that there was 2 lanes for another mile or so, i pulled out to overtake a lorry but had to pull bak in as the lane started to get to narrow to carry on in.

the amount that slow down to 50 when they see the first camera gantry then speed up is crazy, i dont think they realise what "average" means lol bet those cameras alone are paying for the road works :rolleyes:

Theres loads of roadworks going on ATM.

Did you see them ones down cammy straight earlier this year, it was quicker for me to get to work going the eggborough way then down there :rolleyes:

Just learnt that 14 Pallets of Explosives have been stolen off Goole docks :eek:

and the police raided a house in the center (off pasture road) and found bomb making equipment,,,,

Scandel in goole. Its like when they found tonnes of drugs in a student flat in leeds a few months ago :D

Wonder what they are going to do with the explosives :confused:, and how did they manage to steal them

its called autum/winter :rolleyes:
:yeahthat:

its normal.

the cool glass causes condensation when it hits the warm humid air that is often present during the morning time at this time of year. you can wipe it off but it will reappear very quickly until the glass warms up.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

its normal.

the cool glass causes condensation when it hits the warm humid air that is often present during the morning time at this time of year. you can wipe it off but it will reappear very quickly until the glass warms up.

That's why you set the heater to hot and blast the front screen with hot air.. clears the screen inside and out.

Back to the original question i posted after Cleaning the glass with IPA its solved the problem. :D so there must have been something on the glass that caused it. Even after cleaning the glass with AG glass cleaner there was a load of black gunge that came off that AG wouldnt touch :confused: Been steamed up a good few mornings since i did it and its been Ok one wipe and it clears and stays clear.........:woot:

I need to clean the inside of my windscreen one day :D

Whilst i have had my sat nav ive been wiping the suction mark away, and you can see where there is patches of really clean glass, and then messy glass.

That wil be my job for this weekend (y)

Yeah. My car will get a right good clean this weekend which it hasnt had in ages.

Sure you dont want to come up to teeside tomorrow andy.

wont be setting off till 6.45 lol :D

Back