Off Topic Strange going in on's at Mitcar 2012 !! Pic heavy.

Currently reading:
Off Topic Strange going in on's at Mitcar 2012 !! Pic heavy.

Cento Painter

Looking over there.......
Well at first i wasn't sure, after all it was only just a rumour. But as the evidence grew i knew that we indeed have a SWINDONIAN presence at Mitcar 2012..........
mitcar2012012.jpg

At first i wasnt sure, but then i stayed still and watched, one appeared......

mitcar2012025.jpg

By the end of the day there were 2 !!

mitcar2012006.jpg

Strange creatures, the sounds of the lesser spotted Fiat seems to bring them out into the bushes camera's ready....... before they escaped i managed to take some of their samples........

mitcar2012014.jpg

mitcar2012007.jpg

beware the Swindonian, especially round the area of Swindon, they will take your pic from a bush.

Andy, Liam, you are the TRUE Swindon boys !! lol.

For those that dont understand, sorry, its a private joke.

Ill spill the beans.

The names have been changed to protect the innocent, but we all know how they are anyhow,

Fourm member 1 was taking forum member 2 to pick up his new Cinq.
No 1 and No 2 Cinqs make a bit of noise, so while driving home they happen to pass a Mc Donalds in a certain town in cant name, but well call it Swindon, but get stopped at some traffic lights.

A certain member of the unknown towns car club, races into the bushes and takes pics of our dashing hero's cars and posts them to a website.

The joke is that the members of this car club, wait in bushes trying to catch pics of cars, which may sound daft, but this is no laughing matter my esteemed colleagues.

article-0-0724F67C000005DC-500_468x562.jpg

Heres one in action, You have been Warned !

Yes sorry about that, but you can never let your guard down. Ive stopped driving round the local garden centre. Now i walk through.

By the way, me and my son did like the green of your car. Im always looking at colour.

Yes sorry about that, but you can never let your guard down. Ive stopped driving round the local garden centre. Now i walk through.

By the way, me and my son did like the green of your car. Im always looking at colour.

Thats alright ;) and I guessed that from your name. All I know about the colour is Fiat telling me sometime ago there were only a few registed in this colour and only about 6/7 left in this colour. I have only ever seen 2 other in this colour.

I did wonder if anyone looked at mine :p came to the decision it was swamped by the Bravo and GP :eek:

Michael

No mate, it was looked at, they all were.

I can imagine that with a sporting kit, colour coded , it would really stand out then.

I did think about it bought the price of paint was stupid. Got a little touch up stick from Fiat and it cost me just shy of £18 :(

Michael

Back