strange drivers day??

Currently reading:
strange drivers day??

i was once on a road, doing 30 (ish- i had been told there was a copper up ahead with a speed gun) and i had a hyundai coupe behind me, right up to my bumper, trying to push me faster. Then got to a two lne stratch and he went to over take, no sign of plos and the lights up ahead were on red, so as he pulled out and went for the kill (the worst kind of overtaking!) i dropped a cog and booted it. We levelled at lights and he was going mental, lights go to green, we both floor it.

except i only take mine to 30 and he shoots off into the distance.

Guess what i saw two minutes later?

Said hyundai at the side of the road with the copper. The driver clocked me as i went past- so i blew him a kiss

What a fool!

Knowledge is power! :)

Lol. Power to the people:D

i was once on a road, doing 30 (ish- i had been told there was a copper up ahead with a speed gun) and i had a hyundai coupe behind me, right up to my bumper, trying to push me faster. Then got to a two lne stratch and he went to over take, no sign of plos and the lights up ahead were on red, so as he pulled out and went for the kill (the worst kind of overtaking!) i dropped a cog and booted it. We levelled at lights and he was going mental, lights go to green, we both floor it.

except i only take mine to 30 and he shoots off into the distance.

Guess what i saw two minutes later?

Said hyundai at the side of the road with the copper. The driver clocked me as i went past- so i blew him a kiss

What a fool!

Knowledge is power! :)

:ROFLMAO:

Back