STOLEN Xquisite M3

Currently reading:
STOLEN Xquisite M3

K's BMW M3 was stolen from Epsom this evening.
Estimated time of the theft was between 11.00 and 12.30 on Wednesday 06 April.
The car was parked in a pub carpark, and was missing when K, Stu and Al left the pub.
As you all know the car is extremely distinctive, and hard to miss if it is still driving around.
In addition, most of the modifications done to the car were customized or extremely rare and traceable.
In addition to the car as a whole: the following parts may appear for sale in the near future:-
22" Chrome wheels in a BMW fitment (exact make to follow, but they are the only set in the country on that fitment.
Customised front and rear bumpers im Kandy Red
Power flow triangular exhaust
All body panels in House of Kolor Kandy White and Kandy Red (non standard BMW colours)
Custom red leather interior including seats, door cards and dash.
If anyone has any information, has seen the car around this time, or since, or seen any of these parts offered for sale on a forum or on ebay, please get in contact as soon as posible.

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

not sure about tracker :( but chances are its already down the docks in a container im guessing :(

cover_9.jpg
cover_7.jpg
cover_6.jpg
cover_8.jpg

Was a car owned by a guy who is responsible for many cover cars from his bodyshop too :( (n) gorgeous car nothing but imo, really feel for him :(

Probably in a container on its way to somewhere far away. No one will strip it straight away, that would be too soon.

To spend a load on a car like that and not fit a tracker is pure stupidity.

Such a beautiful motor ( havent i seen that in Redline magazine recently??)

It's such a shame that there so many jealous robbing b******s out there just waiting for a car like this to turn up in a pub car park.

Will keep eyes and ears peeled for you chap.

Kurt said:
Such a beautiful motor (havent i seen that in Redline magazine recently??)

It's such a shame that there so many jealous robbing b******s out there just waiting for a car like this to turn up in a pub car park.

Will keep eyes and ears peeled for you chap.

as there is a pic with it on the cover of redline then i'm guessing you may have :p

that is such a nice car, and again, for a car of that value, with those mods, there is no way i wouldnt have had the top of the range security on it, maybe even left a rotweiler in it to surprise any thieves!

Craig

And he uses that as an everyday car to pop to the pub?!

I'd have security guards if i took it anywhere ;)

Sorry but i disagree, i think the exterior colour scheme and exhaust system is foul. (n)The colour reminds me of a chuba chups lollypop.

Different yes, but still foul.

A shame it got stolen though, wouldnt be suprised if it had already been resprayed and was out on the streets on false plates

I agree with John, whilst the car isn't to my taste, it is a big pity it got stolen.

Stunning car - I'd need years of therapy to get over having that stolen!!! There are plus sides to having a bashed up cinq.:)

AppleSei said:
...i think the exterior colour scheme...is foul. (n)
Red and white cars suck! :D
£100 a year for a tracker. One of those things you might not think about til it's too late.
H

AppleSei said:
Sorry but i disagree, i think the exterior colour scheme and exhaust system is foul. (n)The colour reminds me of a chuba chups lollypop.

Different yes, but still foul.

A shame it got stolen though, wouldnt be suprised if it had already been resprayed and was out on the streets on false plates

what a shame about the theft, but gotta agree that is minging...

esp those exhausts(n)

thieving twoc'ing b@stards...:bang:

TurboCinqy said:
as there is a pic with it on the cover of redline then i'm guessing you may have :p

oopps - that'll teach me to read the whole thread first :eek:

It's stories like this which make me think it was insurance job, likely had an agreed valuation policy which outweighed any potential resale value.

Like others in the thread have mentioned, you don't have a car like that and not have Fort Knox style security so unless it was lifted by a silent helicopter with huge electro magnet I'm not convinced!

Liam <dons flame proof suit>

Back