STOLEN Xquisite M3

Currently reading:
STOLEN Xquisite M3

GhostWKD said:
...it was a big fat advertising board for K's company :(
You mean it was paid for by the company to get tax relief on it? :p
H

Omg.. I've seen that car quite a few times! Wonder which pub it was stolen outside of?

Must have been gutting to loose that motor... feel sorry for the guy but the lack of a tracker is a glaring omission! Chap I work with is waiting for tracker fitting prior to taking delivery of his Boxster. Suprised at how cheap he got trackered Boxster insured for :eek:

to be totally honest if i put that much time/effort into a car then i would not do an insurance job on it! but if the company done it and it's a company car then maybe they would? hhmmm...

well its not in my local paper, done my investigating :) has he claimed off the insurance yet?

Craig

bloomfieldliam said:
It's stories like this which make me think it was insurance job, likely had an agreed valuation policy which outweighed any potential resale value.

Like others in the thread have mentioned, you don't have a car like that and not have Fort Knox style security so unless it was lifted by a silent helicopter with huge electro magnet I'm not convinced!

Liam <dons flame proof suit>

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the support.

Well I really dont know what to say... Im still numb from shock!
I dont think its settled in yet to be honest. Im absolutely devastated and all those who know me well know that it wasnt just a company demo car, it is my baby! Ive owned the car for over 3 years now and I used it nearly everyday. The car has more sentimental value than monetory value and nothing can replace the memories over the last few years.

The police were very helpful but said it was either kids wanting a joyride or the car had been ordered. Personally I can see either as feasible reasons. Which is why a part of me thinks it was due to spite or jealousy. Either way I dont know what to do right now.

For those that have presumed it was an insurance job, please feel free to PM me and I can explain exactly why it isnt!

The car is fully insured.

I just hope that it can be found in one piece as im supposed to be giving the car away at Donny next weekend. All those who have bought raffle tickets please contact me and a full refund is available.

If the people who took my baby read this then PLEASE GIVE HER BACK!!!!

Again, thanks for all the support from everyone. I still dont know how to feel right now.
sad.gif

K
:(

K said:
I just hope that it can be found in one piece as im supposed to be giving the car away at Donny next weekend. All those who have bought raffle tickets please contact me and a full refund is available.

hhmm i am not arguing here, but to me that sounds a bit dodgy, it's his baby and he's had it for 3 years yet he's giving it away at Donny.. Maybe he didnt sell enough raffle tickets to justify giving it away?.. by all means i could be wrong and would love it if i was proven wrong but to me it sounds a bit dodgy for some reason.

Craig

i know how awful this feels, i had my car stolen in January, but it was found a fortnight ago with minimal damage on it, it had been used for a bit of fun and then dumped about 10 miles from where i live, the police were always quite hopeful that they would find it but said it may take a while. i hope you are as lucky

Back