DSC00026.jpg

stolen...nova saloon

Introduction

had the car almost a year, bought it as standard and spent so much on it and now..........some pikey has taken it:cry:

did look like

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

20080930_181643.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
within 45mins of it gone, disaster strikes.

found it literaly not even a full 2 mile away from home

Bless her!

DSC00049 (1).jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

i will have as much fun with revenge as i did building and driving her.

R.I.P

they are pics from later that day thats why its still light. when i found it, it looked like:-

DSC00141.jpg

it wasnt a pikey, just a figure of speech, know who the real culprits are though thanks to a reliable source i have (not just 1 reliable source either).

was taken at 5am this morning, police still aint been out but something will be done about it, whether its the legal way or not.

anyone with a nova saloon for sale pm me with details.

mines the 7th car to be done in 3 days in my area so eyes wide open guys CAR CRIME is rising again

Last edited:
They need their f***ing throat's cut when there caught tbh. Will send the right message to the rest of the idiots.

they want burning alive, see how it feels. thought bout giving them their own medicine but STEALING CARS is a mugs game.

lets just say THICK B******* for taking the only car of its kind in the area.

Last edited:
Where about in chesvegas was that mate?

Utter ***** people that rob cars.

Unfortunately a lot of young people who steal cars are often dubbed as dumb ass thick s**ts in normal life so they do things like this two stick 2 fingers up at society for not realising their potential. So i blame the parents for being lazy c**ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back