General stilo

Currently reading:
General stilo

stilojay

hello, newbie with his first post here :D i picked up my reportidly purple/or obergiene/or 'light black' (yes, apparently its been known as that :confused: ) Stilo 16v yesterday. Fantastic car with buttons buttons BUTTONS! look out for the "how do i fix a fused skyroof" post in time haha.. (awaits the 'put a new fuse in' replies). anyways, have read thro some of your posts and looks like your a helpful bunch, but hopefully i'll have no problems to worry about.

I have no idea Lol - its a 52, I'm the second owner. I dont know whats standard on them but it has the SkyRoof, a City and ASR button, lots of trip infomation & Fox Wheels. My previous cars were all french, last one being an 11 year old Pug 306DT, so electric windows that work is sheer luxury (y) .

Hello again. I have downloaded some pic's from where I got her from.. but they are way to big apparently. how do I get the files smaller for posting? She's a 1.6 16v and soooooo quiet (at least compared to my old chug chug). :)

ah cheers grim... here she is, a little standard looking perhaps but I'm well happy :D

98c1dcc9.bmp

2b3eabcd.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:
ah thank you v.muchly :) and yet another name for the colour Lol... any other ideas on the colour? :confused:

Vitality Blue it is then :) I've ordered some silver Fiat wheel centre's from Ebay last night, my first 'mod' Lol - I gotta cover them Fox badge's up.

ah cheers KoArAnG... the pic of em together shows a big difference :)

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your car looks more like moire black to me!

Have a look at the little sticker/plate thing on the under side of the bonnet, it tells you there ;)

My MW is navy blue and there's a definite hint of purple in the paintwork especially on sunny days when the car's clean (not very often then :( ).

It almost looks like a pearlescent paint sometimes.

Your car looks much darker from your pics.

Back