Technical Stilo windscreen wipers

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo windscreen wipers

cart1973

Hi Guys

This is my first thread and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 52 stilo and the passenger side wiper is not working, I have checked the nut is tight and I noticed that when the wiper was on the nut was not moving. Can anyone tell me how to check to see if it has come loose somewhere below.

Any and all help is gratefully apreciated.

Hi Guys

This is my first thread and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 52 stilo and the passenger side wiper is not working, I have checked the nut is tight and I noticed that when the wiper was on the nut was not moving. Can anyone tell me how to check to see if it has come loose somewhere below.

Any and all help is gratefully apreciated.

You say the wiper isnt moving .. well firstly what I would do is check that the shaft that the wiper arm is fixed to is actually moving ..if it is you can eliminate anything wrong with the linkage .. if the arm is stationary on the shaft when the shaft IS moving ..then the splines on the shaft that the arm grips to ..are possibly stripped and a new shaft or hopfully just a new wiper arm will be needed :)

Back