Technical Stilo suspension issues and upgrades

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo suspension issues and upgrades

R

rattlenroll34

If you own a Stilo you know what I'm talking about. I'm thinking of upgrading the suspension all round. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this? Did you just replace the springs? Or the springs and shocks or did you go the whole hog and replace with coil overs? I'm not fussed about lowering the car as I'm 42 not a chav (anymore) 😂
But if it was sitting slightly lower to improve handling that'd be OK. Just interested what you'd do?

If you own a Stilo you know what I'm talking about. I'm thinking of upgrading the suspension all round. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this? Did you just replace the springs? Or the springs and shocks or did you go the whole hog and replace with coil overs? I'm not fussed about lowering the car as I'm 42 not a chav (anymore) 😂
But if it was sitting slightly lower to improve handling that'd be OK. Just interested what you'd do?
I've been thinking the same for springs. Had a JTD years ago lowered (-35) onto Spax SSX progressively wound springs, and they were incredible! Clung to the road :) Now i've got an Abarth, want the same but not lowered (also in 40's lol! and live on a speedbump road!).
I'd also like to know if anyone has recommendations for prog wound sports springs, but not lower :)

Back