stilo sub instal question

Currently reading:
stilo sub instal question

hi peeps
ive got this
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/1538.html
anyways, it comes with all the leads etc that i need, but something that ive been scratching my head over is the switch feed, does any one know which lead on the iso block is the switch feed (knowing fiat it probo doesnt have one though).
i was chewing over just using the power point in the boot but that means the sub wont work when the engine isnt running.... maybe not a too bad thing.
im putting it straight onto my oem mp3 / cd player, and also need to know which wires are front / back on the block (to splice into).
anyone with any wiring diagrams.
cheers
roy

just following up on this, the kit is in, and its nice and subtle.
i decided to go for the power outlet in the boot, which is ideal as the amp turns on automatically when it detects a signal, then turns off after 5mins.
also i found a fuse box in the boot of the multiwagon, there was an unused relay holder that was constant live, ive wired up the constant feed to that and its fine - which pleased me as i couldnt find the bulkhead gromet to get the power cable though anyways - being a diesel it has so much more sound proofing than the petrol..

Back