Stilo Speakers too big

Currently reading:
Stilo Speakers too big

Hi i want to put a set of components in the front and rear of my 3dr stilo but i want them to be of a Large wattage so the magnets i guess will be too big too fit. So does anybody have any good ways around this. Any suggestions would be a great help as at the moment the only option is to invert and cross phase.

How much space do you have to play with depthwise? Try to find something that'll fit (or you could find something near enough and build a slim baffle if necessary)

How on earth do you know of this company they only have one distributor in the uk as far as i can see, also i dont think that this distributor are likely to sell anything for a reasonable price as it looks like they primarily deal with bespoke car equiptment. But if you know more than me (which you clearly do) then details would be appreciated.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Would you be interested in mine? I've just bought a new set of comps (rapidly heading towards financial ruin now!) and will be returning to running a passive front end with more power from bridging my M44.

Possibly but i only have £100 in the budget for the first set of speakers.

Back