General Stilo Selespeed diagnostic software.

Currently reading:
General Stilo Selespeed diagnostic software.

Hi all, is there any software available that will allow mw to hook up a laptop to my Stilo Selespeed?

I used to use AlfaDiag with the same gearbox in an Alfa 156, but AlfaDiag does not list support for Fiats.

Is is useable, or is there some other bit of software that I could use to re-calibrate the gearbox, and read fault codes etc?

Cheers

Andy

Hi,

There isnt anything like alfadiag unfortunately. Most of the solutions people use involve an ELM interface as no one has written anything specifically for the stilo that uses a simple interface like alfadiag.

That being said Unidiag will talk to the selespeed ecu and retrieve some data from it, and that will work with the same hardware as alfadiag.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/UniDiag/

If you want to have a play with your Stilo you can do a hell of a lot with an ELM327 interface (v1.3 or higher), they handle CAN so you can do lots of interesting stuff ( theres quite a few threads in this section)

Regards

Dan

Dan

Hi, I was looking for something to test the actuators, and do re-calibration, purge and clutch adjustments with. I found running a 156 Sele for 3 years that doing this with Alfa Diag as basic maintenance every 6 months or so helped to reduce shift times and improved the smooth transition from gear to gear. Shame nothing comparable exists for Fiat.

Back