Technical stilo radio-cd head unit !!

Currently reading:
Technical stilo radio-cd head unit !!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🎵
well if u go unplug the aerial out from the back of u raido will it work ....no

well my aerial is plugged in but still want tune in any think

His tuner is fried. But if this was the case, he would be getting no static right?

Are you sure it's static or is it just a his when you turn the volume to max?

all i have dune is take the unit out and made sure the aeril was push in it was then i looked on the roof to make sure the was an there and there is

just dont get it ?

Have you checked the internal connection running from the base of the aerial to the back of the unit? Have you actually tried tuning any stations on the unit itself?

all i have dune is take the unit out and made sure the aeril was push in it was then i looked on the roof to make sure the was an there and there is

just dont get it ?

Check whether the aerial lead is crushed.

Check whether the aerial extension lead is unplugged.

Check whether the aerial lead is connected to the base of the aerial.

Easy way to rule out or confirm it's one of these would be to try a substitute aerial.

If you live in a big city you will most likely catch some stations even without any aerial at all. They are full of static sure, but you can still hear music playing through all that noise. If you don't even get that, the tuner is fried.

Alternately, try to put a cable of some sort as an alternative for the antenna, if still you get nothing, then you got your answer.

took the unit out of the car yesterday an took it to a place for them to look at it thay said that the tuner in the unit was no good so its out with the old in with the new

thanx for all your help

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🎵
Back