General Stilo Owners Meet?

Currently reading:
General Stilo Owners Meet?

I'm up for it, but I guess there's maybe not too many of us and we are probably well "spaced-out" (that's in a geographical sense!). So the venue would be a big issue. Not many Stilos at MITCAR, TC's, Mine & two others I think.

I think it's a great idea - long overdue. If we are all 'spaced out' as suggested how about meeting up in the Midlands somewhere? (it also happens to be close to me!!)

Failing that what about putting in a concerted effort for more of us to get to Brooklands? I know I'm going ...anyone else?

Great idea, can I suggest Cornwall very central easy access and great weather !!

Shame there’s no Stilo 4x4 or Boscastle could be the meeting point.

Failing that how about somewhere on the M5 ?

I'll be up for it wherever it is (well within reason anyway!). I was looking to try and get something sorted for Club Stilo as the majority of members are in the Midlands and surrounding areas so maybe we could combine it and have a Stilo-fest...

It would be good to get a few more Stilos at Brooklands as we only managed 6 last time - I won't make it this time as fly out to Gran Canaria on 25th Sept so I miss the Skeggy meet too :(

So, there is some interest with some good ideas - but how do we actually get it off the ground?

But, I still think Brooklands is a good idea to begin to raise our profile?

I think the best idea would be for myself (fiatboo) and purplemonday (clubstilo) both to contact our members to agree on a suitable date and venue. Once we have that - away we go!

Any ideas on dates?

Don't forget the non members!! (like me!) cos then you'll have a captive audience to attract to join your clubs.
Definitely interested in the Joint Bravo/Stilo Karting Competition!!

Anyone know anywhere which is local to the midlands and not too expensive?

How many members of ClubStilo and BOO are likely to go Karting in the Midlands??

We need to try and estimate numbers...

jimmyl said:
Shame there’s no Stilo 4x4 or Boscastle could be the meeting point.

LOL Now that you mention it - there is going to be a Stilo 4x4 called the Stilo Adventure!!

Its going to have a 1.9 JTD Multijet 150bhp engine and have a chunky bodykit.

As far as i am aware its going to be only a Multiwagon version but we have yet to see!!

Anyway back on the topic!

@ blackJTD - I'll be in some remote cottage in the Elan Valley mid September, hope to f*ck it stops raining!!!!

Def. up for a meet though.

Fiat Stilo Rally team are taking part in the Trackrod Rally in Pickering 2/3 Oct so I've heard - anyone up for standing about in a cold forrest, getting gravel rash?

Last edited:
So after the launch at the Paris motorshow......... It could be Boscatle !!!

Attachments

• stilo 4x4.jpg
    stilo 4x4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 76
Back