General Stilo MY 2006

Currently reading:
General Stilo MY 2006

Well why do fiat try to fix things when theyre not broken the grill is c**p (n) other than that there doesnt seem to much different :bang:

i like the colour, thats pretty nice, but that grill is sh!te.

Ive just had a punto courtesy car with that 'nylon like' interior, and its absolutely awful, feels like neoprene and makes your back dead sweaty!(n)

1.8Stilo said:
OMG! that is hidious.... i fort they were releasing a whole new comcept of the stilo i.e. complete different body, etc... but tht is nearly identical to the current stilo! Oh well, maybe they'll get it rite next time

They are releasing a whole new one in 2007 (or something like that) this is just one of those last ditch attempts to sell the current one

Oh dear - apart from the hidious grille and a gear knob that has the wrong type gate pattern on it, its the same car.

Why would you bother knowing 2008 is only 2 years away :confused: ?

I'm undecided on the grill, initially thought NO, looking again, maybe it isn't that bad. Again the wheels looked crap at first but if the car was lowered I think they'd work quite well.

Don't like the colour much, too light.

Hardly a radical make over, they could have atleast washed it properly!

its not just you, its allll of you. :p

quite like that grill, not sure why, i dont like the 'blingy' look it has to it, but i like the bar going accross idea. Then again, i am the only one here who a) doesnt have a stilo and b) drives a saxo, so hey what do i know? :D :D

Andeh said:
its not just you, its allll of you. :p

quite like that grill, not sure why, i dont like the 'blingy' look it has to it, but i like the bar going accross idea. Then again, i am the only one here who a) doesnt have a stilo and b) drives a saxo, so hey what do i know? :D :D
EDIT very usefull information from a sakso owner :p ;)

Back