20150510_131510.jpg

Stilo Stilo Multijet Dynamic

Introduction

Just bought myself a 55 plate Stilo Multijet Dynamic.
This is my third Stilo and my best yet.
It has a couple of problems: temperamental parking sensors and a 'check engine' message (turns out the bulb for the EML is dead and that's what the warning is about!)

However I'm totally in love with this Stilo! It's got the standard (working!) climate control and cruise control which is brilliant. Also has around £1.5k of options, including: ESP, Electric rear windows, auto lights/wipers/parking sensors, metallic paint and the upgraded stereo with Sub, Amp and extra speakers (cannot get the sub and amp to work with an aftermarket stereo or a Parrot Bluetooth kit)

On a run I'm getting close to 55-60MPG and around town about 44MPG.

Had problems with cold starting so when I had it serviced this morning they checked the battery and one of the cells is dead. Hopefully now that's been replaced it'll be the end of the starting problems.
My parents had two Stilos when they first came out and as a kid I loved them.
All three of mine have had electrical problems but this face-lifted model only has two minor ones and seems better built.
Like you say, they are massively underrated. I had a Lexus GS300 last year, most relaxing car I've ever had. However this Stilo runs it close. It's got a big boot, sliding seats and fold flat passenger seat.
The petrols are dreadful on fuel but the Multijet is really impressive. I'm considering getting it remapped once I've had it a few months.
Best thing is, I only paid £1k for it with 115K miles

Looks a good example buddy and mines the first ive had and i admit the room is supprising in them tbh but i have to dissagree slightly unfortunately as mines the 1.2 16v and its pretty good on fuel im getting a better fuel return than my corsa but i do like yours in the blue

To be fair to you I haven't driven a 1.2, only had two 1.6 models and I struggled to get more than about 33MPG and I drive sedately.
My car is metallic black. To be honest it has some scrapes and scratches and a small bump in the passenger door, the colour hides it well.
I'm looking into either replacing the bonnet or getting it resprayed.
Somebody keyed it badly before I bought it and the paint is also very 'orange peel' and even lifting at the bonnet edge.
As for the space, I'm 6ft3 and have plenty of head room and even with my seat all the way back I can sit behind myself. Just wish there was an off clutch foot rest as the pedal box is quite cramped for my size 12's

Back