Technical Stilo JTD 115 feels underpowered

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo JTD 115 feels underpowered

stilko

Hi. I'm a new owner of Stilo JTD 115 3d. I think my car is a little underpowered, it just takes so long from 0-60 mph and i't doesnt give you that turbo "kick" feeling too. Friends Seat Leon 1.9 tdi 110hp feels so much quicker than my stilo.
Are there any known simptons for this engines?

stilko said:
Hi. I'm a new owner of Stilo JTD 115 3d. I think my car is a little underpowered, it just takes so long from 0-60 mph and i't doesnt give you that turbo "kick" feeling too. Friends Seat Leon 1.9 tdi 110hp feels so much quicker than my stilo.
Are there any known simptons for this engines?

Stilko, welcome to the forum and nice choice of car. If you are not getting that turbo "Kick" even in 115bhp mode them something is wrong. Try doing a search on this section looking for turbo?, it may come up good. That Leon should be about the same as your JTD. (not the same as mine though) :)

I have one more problem aswell. When i'm driving in the rain a little bit faster, a engine failure light comes on and car loses power till i release and apply the throttle again. This is happening only in the rain, maybe this is somehow connected with poor performance of my car... :confused:

stilko said:
I have one more problem aswell. When i'm driving in the rain a little bit faster, a engine failure light comes on and car loses power till i release and apply the throttle again. This is happening only in the rain, maybe this is somehow connected with poor performance of my car... :confused:

sounds like a sensor has had it.....do a search on here for maff sensor i think

Back