General Stilo in Max Power

Currently reading:
General Stilo in Max Power

GhostWKD said:
i dont see the point in that music tis rubbish? that make me a chav? lol thought chavs liked it :p

Its funny, it takes the **** out of chavs and their lifestyle, tho most chavs don't realise this ;)

Some ways of recognising a possible chav are "shopping lists" down the side of the door, oversized spoiler, possibly crome alloys and the lexus lights.

However, these don't always mean the person is a chav.

pghstochaj said:
Some ways of recognising a possible chav are "shopping lists" down the side of the door, oversized spoiler, possibly crome alloys and the lexus lights.

However, these don't always mean the person is a chav.

YOU FORGOT THE NEON LIGHTS

Chavs also...

Seem to think its a good idea to dust of their old Mecchano (sp) set and have a go at making their own spoilers :D

The worst one I have seen to date was the other day on a Citreon Xantia, he came past be doing 100mph+ at around 2pm on a busy road (so I feel he is definitely a chav), he had shopping lists down his C-pillars, a big stupid slogan in the back window, and the biggest Mecchano spoiler I have seen, so big it was visible from the front of the car.

The best bit though, (apart from a touring car spoiler on a bog standard Xantia), was his suspension, either he had actually RAISED the back, or he could only afford to lower the front :p

Re: Yeah...

ahh WR, do you do a daily search for "Paul's post" containing "LEXUS" lol, you always find them! hehe, you do understand it's all in good fun and I will allow you (LOL) to have any tastes you want.

And for the record, I said "The above doesn't have to mean the person in a chav" to protect myself from people using it as a hard and fast rule. :p

Ugh, Chavs :yuck: if ever there was a case for genocide, they are it.

Back to the topic, there was a feature in Metro (freebie paper on trams/buses!) last week about a Mk3 Punto being modded, again by Midas, and given away as a prize.

Ok, if you allow me :rolleyes: lol

But I do agree about the Lexus lights (in some circumstances) though! If you see them on an old, manky green Corsa, with crappy 2nd hand kerbed alloys, black bumpers, a huge exhaust 'tip' and the common 'clear' ;) lexus lights then theres a 99.999999% chance its gonna be a dirty little chav!!

Back