Technical Stilo fuse box part numbers??

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo fuse box part numbers??

peterblythe

Hi, could anyone help with a fuse box question-2002 Fiat stilo 1.2 16v, I need to replace the fuse box part number 501208530080 above the bar code is another number 27XECHTBB, I have found a new fuse box with the same part number 501208530080 but the 27 number is different (27XCWVKCB) does anyone what the 27 number relates to?? and will it work as a replacement for my fuse box?? any help much apprieciated.

Which fuse box?

There's one in the right side of the dashboard.
A grey one behind the battery.
A master fuse board on top of the battery.
A rear fuse box in the left side of the boot.

None of the numbers you've posted are part numbers.

Ok thanks, looks like the other numbers are model numbers, so my next question is if the part number matches 46750594 and the 501208530080 number matches but the 27ECHTBB number is different will it work ok on my car??

Thanks Mark, I have already ordered one from ebay, if when it comes it is the wrong one I will give you a shout. Cheers

Hi, I fitted the new fuse box still getting error codes u1600 and u1700 and display saying loose connection, I think this narrows the problem down to the body ECU ??? If I connect the body ECU that came with the new fuse box all of display lights and I don't get loose connection, It says car security failure and EBD failure I am assuming this is because the new body ECU is not mapped to the car?. any suggestions where I should go now? Do I send the original body ECU to be repaired or is it possible to get the new ECU working on the car and if so what is involved? Any help appreciated ( PS I have already had the engine ECU repaired)

What is wrong with car as you originally asked about fuse board not body ecu your original body ecu is coded to engine ecu that's why your getting security message.

Back