Technical stilo fan heater problem, please help!!

Currently reading:
Technical stilo fan heater problem, please help!!

Sounds like you have a few problems combined so first thing I'd get going is the aircon. If you can't hear the compressor clutch "clack" engage then it probably isn't going

You say you had your system repressurised but didn't they check your aircon system was cooling properly before you took the car back again? Idiotic if they didn't. If your compressor clutch isn't engaging then they can't have done the job anywhere near properly as you need the system running to check running pressures/temperatures

And if they didn't do that, have you got a sizeable leak that they should have checked for too before even refilling the system? If they just refilled the system regardless then the gas may be gone already, exactly the same as happened before as you say you lost system pressure within a few months

So that's the first thing to find out, is the aircon system still holding at least minimum pressure? You can check with a simple refill can gauge or check your fault codes for aircon pressure stat reporting a fault.If there's insufficent pressure then aircon compressor won't be allowed to engage

If there's sufficient pressure then you can move on to the next step
Why isn't your car turning on the compressor?
Check your fuses
See if power is arriving at the compressor clutch
Maybe put power directly on the clutch to see if it engages

For your climate control ventilation box diverter controls then do a search as there's been a lot of posts about them

If you car takes forever to warm up then the thermostat is gone and they're expensive as they are a complete unit of thermostat and housing.

Last edited:
Hey Deckchair,

I have a faulty integral electronic speed regulation circuit board, can put 12vdc on the fan and it works great.

Any ideas where to find a replacement, or a circuit diagram to take to a electronics dude to try and repair my faulty one?

Cheers!

Back