General Stilo came up trumps yet again.

Currently reading:
General Stilo came up trumps yet again.

At least it's dead easy to find the horn unlike some cars where the stupid horn button in located on the steering wheel spokes. Trying to aim for the button whilst at the same time spinning the wheel to avoid some idiot is about as annoying as it gets :mad:

No problems like that on the Stilo (y)

At least it's dead easy to find the horn unlike some cars where the stupid horn button in located on the steering wheel spokes. Trying to aim for the button whilst at the same time spinning the wheel to avoid some idiot is about as annoying as it gets :mad:

....and its great too! Used it the other day...some numpty cutting me up :devil:

i think this will cover questions, as it happend when i bought the car the towbar was already on it. and as for towing a caravan, towed a 22ft caravan without much trouble, its hard on the axle bushes, but ive changed them and the springs and shocks are starting to go soft, but that sort of thing doesnt worry me.

Haha. It's so big you can even use your head if you need both hands wheeling. (Sounded a bit on the edge there...) But again, if you have time to fire the horn, you are usually on top of the situation.

By the way, it was time to get rid of the "funky bunches" as they both were part of an avatar contest many years ago on the old fiatforum.com - even before fiatcentral.com. Now it's just the 2007 version of 30 year old me.

Last edited:
I liked them funky bunches and if you can would you post them over for me :D

I liked them funky bunches and if you can would you post them over for me :D

Ofcourse. Send me your e-mail address through a PM, and I'll mail'em over. I will try to find the old Photoshop file, so you get a better resolution than the avatar crap size.

Still have a clear image of the girl who physically owned those funky bunches. :D:D:D

Morten.

Maybe this is the wrong thread. But where did you get your tow ball and electrics installed? Then again if you work in a dealers, you probably done it yourself? And yes im a southern welshie aswell. so theres another supporter for your punto bashing club Phill!

It's a thread about towing... or at least I thought it was Morty :eek: First owner, lady on motability had the witter towbar and 12N electrics (trailer lights only) to the JTD. Recently popped to Indespension (fit towbars and hire trailers) to get a plate fitted behind the towball for a cycle carrier as I couldn't crack the bolts myself, took a few mins and charged me a couple of quid (price of a pint) (y) Fitter did comment on how close the towbar was to the back bumper... can only assume that it was fitted like this to still get some benefit from the reverse parking sensors on the car when not towing :)

Back