stilo bravo wheels

Currently reading:
stilo bravo wheels

Yep!

IMG_0962.jpg

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

also yep :)

on mine...

PICT0534.JPG

Dan

tagnew.jpg

Time To Make A Change...you knows it...24/7

For those with the stilo alloys i got a set of the 17" claw ones that ash has off ebay when they were going cheap. Will get around to buying tyres at some point, i've been told 195/40 R17's would be best? Also i'm sure i remember someone saying i would need to use spacers to fit these on my brava? If thats the case what size of spacers do i need? Will be slightly longer alloy wheel bolts that i'm currently using with my marea alloys be fine or will i need longer ones and if so what size?

Ghengis Khan, www.babarmalik.com

The ones you have will be fine as long as the bolt heads look like the ones on the right of the pic!

you dont need spacers that is crap! i tryed with spacers and the wheels rubbed!

as for tyres you need 205/40/17! 195's wont fit on the rim(not wide enough)!

Not sure what you mean by the bolt heads on the right of the pic? If it helps any the bolts i'm using the now came with the marea alloys and are about 10-20mm longer than the standard steel wheel ones from what i remember.

As for the spacers i'm sure i say it in a previous post in which it said they would be required due to the offset difference between the stilo and brava.

Cheers for telling me that it'll need to be 205 tyres and not 195's just need to find ones at a good price, what tyres are you using the now? I've used pirelli p6000's from day one on my steel wheels and marea alloys, they've been great for me but a bit pricey and since i'm sued to them dont want to go for a tyre that isn't as good just for the looks.

Ghengis Khan, www.babarmalik.com

sorry forgot pic lol

bolts.jpg