Currently reading:
Stilo stilo andys stilo

stilo andy

thought id post a few new pics of the beast
IMG_2670.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Looks great, lowered just right, has the proper alloys, rear lights look fine.

Were you drag racing in the 1st pic ? Against what ? :)

Are those rear lights legal, they look great but wouldn't fancy someone hitting me up the arse if they couldn't see my brake lights:eek:

Are those rear lights legal, they look great but wouldn't fancy someone hitting me up the arse if they couldn't see my brake lights:eek:

you'd be surprised how little a difference it makes to the amount of visible light, even during the day. as long as you dont go mental with the tint spray it is fine (you can tell its fine in this example because you can still see the light sections through the tint)

i've passed more than one MOT with darker tints.

Look good mate :)

ALso like jug said if you only put a few coats on of the tint spary and dont go mad, it really dosen't make that much of a difference. My old punto pasted an MOT with a light smoke on the rear light without hesitation! Defiently an effective mod on a black stilo, ive been contenplating doing mine for a while but think id need to smoke the window too to make it blend with out colour minimad (y)

the brakes are green jug, its an xbox stilo i tried to mix the xbox green its just about the same but its a really wierd colour to get right. i was drag racing at usc last year and i done some at the auto italia show too. it was a 1.8 mg zs i was racing. i done an 18.1 at the italia show which wasnt bad for a 1.6

dont kno if this will work remembered i had a vid of me racing it from a phone so the quality aint great

love it :slayer:

the black, with the tinted lights, with the green calipers, and the lowering, it all just works nicely together. subtly and tastefully modded.

although the stilosport sticker is a tad tacky

its got the same springs as yours aovertonwba the 35mm pi i think it looks higherthan yours coz of the 17s

how do dan! yer its loads better bit more of a challenge to mod but im getting there.

the stickers were a last min thing for a show ozmosis. i should have thought it through a bit more

Back