General Stilo advice

Currently reading:
General Stilo advice

I saw that when browsing earlier

Would be a good buy i think. 46k is nowt for a JTD

I also noticed he failed to answer the air con question very well.

I would go take a look if you can :)

Personally its a shame its a 5dr it doesnt look at the nice at the back

his questions seem to be auto?

Q: I'm extremely interested in this car and would be keen to purchase at buy it now price if everything checks out. My problem is that I live north of Inverness and would have to fly to Birmingham to view/buy so would have to be assured that the car is as stated before making the journey. The other problem at the moment, of course, is I only have access to on-line banking until 4/1. Maybe you could call me on 07796625002 to discuss. Please leave a contact number if I don't reply and I'll call you back. Regards swalkere
01-Jan-06

A: Hi this car is exactly as stated there is nothing at all wrong with the way it drives or damage to any part of the car whoever buys it is getting a totally honest reliable car it has only been used for the school run which is about a five minute drive away as for payment it will have to be cash on collection thanks john

Q: Re Fiat Stilo JTD. Hello. Has the car got aircon? Thanks
31-Dec-05

A: Hi this car is exactly as stated there is nothing at all wrong with the way it drives or damage to any part of the car whoever buys it is getting a totally honest reliable car it has only been used for the school run which is about a five minute drive away as for payment it will have to be cash on collection thanks john

doesnt answer them at all? lol :D

This car was up for sale on eBay a few months back so would have to question why it's up again so soon. From memory it was up for a quick sale before but still took a couple of goes to get it to sell, so it may have some 'issues' that he's not sharing...

Cheers

John

Back