Stilo 3dr Speaker size

Currently reading:
Stilo 3dr Speaker size

Dose any one know what size the speakers are in the back of the 3 dr stilo,
I want to buy new ones but i dont want to pull the car apart untill i've got them lol thanks jack And has any one had a perticular brand of speaker that sounds really good in a stilo. :confused:

j0nny

*custom name*
simple soloution, go 2 halfords, and inquest into how much the adaptors are for attaching aftermarket speakers and wat size of speaker this allows, u dont have 2 buy the adaptor bt least u know was size ur lookin, i think its a 13cm speaker but not 2 sure

bozzy

Veracocha
Dose any one know what size the speakers are in the back of the 3 dr stilo,
I want to buy new ones but i dont want to pull the car apart untill i've got them lol thanks jack And has any one had a perticular brand of speaker that sounds really good in a stilo. :confused:

6 1/2 " all four speakers. I put Clarion speakers (180w) in all for corners. Incredible sound but £180 a pair. Had to buy another pair a week after as the old lady put her foot through the cone of one of them trying to keep the door open.

volxstu

More ICE Please
6 1/2 " all four speakers. I put Clarion speakers (180w) in all for corners. Incredible sound but £180 a pair. Had to buy another pair a week after as the old lady put her foot through the cone of one of them trying to keep the door open.

Thats got to hurt:cry: I spose you should say always put a grille on your speakers then.