P1000994.JPG

Stilo Stilo 1.6 volxstu

Introduction

Just a quick couple of pics thoughts would be appreciated
Yep still dont know what im very reluktant to go away from Fiat/Alfa. But need enough room for a shed load of ice and i would like to have some space for other things too.
Anybody else for comments. I will put some more pics up as soon as i change them to a reasonable size.

Looks nice..........shame about the mudflaps tho, think they spoil the look in my honest opinion, but i accept that people feel the need to have them so im not critisising you for them, they're just not my cup of tea, id rather clean the car more often:p

Yes im not too keen on them but i would like to keep them as i work in the countryside and they do save a lot of muck. Soooo im on the lookout for a nice yellow pair but not the crappy plastic sheet style sparco ones i would like them the same as what i have with the Embossed stio but all yellow.

Oh and boot isnt staying red i just had it spare so i thought it looked better than bare MDF whilst im still working on it all.

hmm i love stilo mudflaps, i think they look way better on than off :)

the car looks good....

Yeah I just would prefer them yellow with black wording.
Have you ever done something silly on other peoples computers like answer there MSN messages and the person you are talking to tells you there grandad died today.:bang: doh

Yeah I just would prefer them yellow with black wording.
Have you ever done something silly on other peoples computers like answer there MSN messages and the person you are talking to tells you there grandad died today.:bang: doh

thats ****ing random, yes i did something silly on a computer once while a cat was walking over their laptop keyboard i split a drink on it and it got a bit of a shock

Jordan

Well all of that stuff that i currently situated in the spare subbox is going on the parcel shelf as soon as i can be a***d to make it got the design done to make it out of mdf and a perspex top that goes ober the plastic side bits that the shelf sits on either side, dont know the name of it. But that should give it enought strength and then its a case of hiding and presenting the wires as i do like a couple showing jus to show of the 0 gauge and its such a big investment why wouldnt you want to show it off a bit.
Any body want to buy it cos i thinking of selling it.

And ive just seen tahat you cant actually see that you can even see the 1000 rms digital amp that is screwed to the bottom inside of the spare sub box. Next step carputer.

Back