Technical Stilo 1.6 Remap by Angel Tuning

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo 1.6 Remap by Angel Tuning

is it just the stilos or the bravos too?

I been nagging Nige ages ago to get me a 1.6 remap :p

Why not come along to tuning day you could hold my hand and pass the spanners and make some tea and there will be cake no doubt ;)

I have booked mine for next Thursday! :D

Yes I have been out of the loop for ages (been trying to buy a house for the last 8 Months and have moved in with my father while waiting).

I seemed to have missed some posts though ?

Anyhoo welcome back me

Last edited:
Well, after reading the good reviews of Angel Tuning on the Forum, I reckon I'll be saving my pennies and seeing if I can get my 1.6 in for a Remap:slayer:

Don't tell the Mrs though - baby on the way and all that.

Nice one, Angel Tuning. Clearly another satisfied customer (y)

Yep, go for it, a cheap way to get extra BHP, now that I've tried it I have to say it's definitely an improvement, better acceleration, feels better between 3500-5000rpm, claims 10% power gains, but feels more like 20%, only negative is it still hasn't improved my poor 25mpg fuel uneconomy.............

Yep, go for it, a cheap way to get extra BHP, now that I've tried it I have to say it's definitely an improvement, better acceleration, feels better between 3500-5000rpm, claims 10% power gains, but feels more like 20%, only negative is it still hasn't improved my poor 25mpg fuel uneconomy.............

hope im not going too off topic, but Twincamms my 1.6 stilo suffered same strange loss of fuel economy - about 25mpg's aswell around 2-3 weeks before I had a air absolute pressure sensor fault so beware, turned out that the contacts on the sensor needed cleaning - that sorted the problem and am back to 35mpg's average now - may be worth a try!

Guys

Nige popped over today, he put a revised and improved map on my car, let me say, if I was impressed before, this has really impressed me, feels even better, a must for anyone who owns a sluggish 1.6, this is the only way to wake up that motor, she's lively now..............................

Hi

Yes, basically a laptop is connected to your diagnostic port, the map on the ECU is read, uploaded and removed and a new map is downloaded and applied, hey presto, job done.

For a more technical explanation you can speak to Nige at Angel Tuning.

Cheers!

Just had Nige come and fit a DIA and remap my Stilo. Drives a lot better and sounds awesome.

And now i have a kid in a Peugeot 106 quiksilver 1.4 trying to have a race with me. Please someone tell me that my car is quicker than that.

Back