General stilo 1.6 active wana go faster? help!!

Currently reading:
General stilo 1.6 active wana go faster? help!!

stilo1sttimer

really wana wind my mate up and leave him in his saxo vtR pickin his nose still tryin to work out were ive gone!!:nerner:
What can i do to my stilo 1.6 16v active to do this? please help me he is really startin to get on my nerves :bang:

remap, upgraded exhaust, faster car, depends on what your budget is really.

why do you wanna be faster than him? you'll look better than him in a stilo anyway rather than a paxo.

if he's a crap driver then you should be able to beat him, i think the paxo is only about half a second faster to 60 than the Stilo

EDIT: just tell him that you have 13 BHP more (y)

Last edited:
stilo1sttimer said:
really wana wind my mate up and leave him in his saxo vtR pickin his nose still tryin to work out were ive gone!!

Unplug his ECU and you'll achieve your desired effect! :p

Welcome to the Stilo forum :wave:

wots a decent induction kit to strap in and how much am i goin to be looking at:confused: and who! what! where! n when! remappin wots that?:life:

stilo1sttimer said:
wots a decent induction kit to strap in and how much am i goin to be looking at:confused: and who! what! where! n when! remappin wots that?:life:

Find the posts by OLD school he owns a company called GSR Engineering and he is in the process of designing induction kits for the stio's he can also remap your ECU as well [both modifications will increase your BHP] ;)

Back