General stillo alloy wheel on punto

Currently reading:
General stillo alloy wheel on punto

Miche'

hi

i am looking to put some 16" stilo alloy wheels on my mk2 fiat punto

i have seen the ones i want on a stilo but i can't seem to find them anywhere else...i am pretty sure they were 16"

they were spoked, with every other spoke being smaller than the last...i saw it on a stilo forza

i really want them on my punto

has anybody got any info they can give me on stillo alloys wheels on a punto mk2

cheeeers

are these the wheels? there 17" and will fit a mk2 punto with 205/40/17" tyres fitted, there stilo abarth wheels

Attachments

• 0200_1.jpg
    0200_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 19
errm no i have also seen them ones before...they are awsome but I have been told to stay away from 17" alloy son a Fiat Punto from peopel who have had experience

gearboes, wheel bearing axels all gone lol

the alloys I have seen are 16", I have heard stilo do three different type of 16" alloy ?!?

new_fiat_alloy_wheel.jpg
these are the ones

does anybody know wat size these are and if they can go on a punto mk2 nicely

has it ever been tried ?/?

cheers mick

Have had 17" Stilo's on my Punto (sadly enough sold it in 2005), in combination with a coil-over set from KW. Never had problems. At the rear 5 mm spacers. Only (but again; ONLY) with four people it scraped in the rear-arch sometimes.

050207_1.jpg

new_fiat_alloy_wheel.jpg
these are the ones

does anybody know wat size these are and if they can go on a punto mk2 nicely

has it ever been tried ?/?

cheers mick

im fitting these to my bravo, the bloke at the garage sed they would fit my car fine not sure bout a punto tho! but they are 17" the width is 7j which is ruffly 8"wide! they fit 205/40/r17 tyres hope this helps!

Back