Sticking accelerator pedal? and jerky Clutch

Currently reading:
Sticking accelerator pedal? and jerky Clutch

I

Iceash

Has anyone ever had a problem with the accelerator pedal? I find that every now n then I get a little resistance when i try to put my foot fully to the floor??? Sort of 2/3 down, also I notice that sometime I just can't get a smooth gear change mainly first n second?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Iceash

worn 2nd gear syncromesh, I have it on mine fella. its a notorious thing on fiats. my old punto was exactly the same.

Dan

dantagnew.jpg

But my dreams they aren't as empty, As my conscience seems to be...

Take it that you are only referring to the clutch m8? Hey just read ya post, talk about a tricky one. You know how to get ya self in the deep end so to speak. Speak to your parents and explain that you are worried that something may happen to the property, see if they have any ideas. What about speaking to ya mate (male) see if you can talk him out of it and make him get some help if needs be?

Hope that helps m8,

Iceash

yes chap, its the gearbox not the clutch.

the way to tell if its the clutch is if the car will go into 2nd easily whilst car is off but struggles when car is on.
if its hard to do it with it both on and off its the gearbox.

I've told my mum, she told me not to get involved. thats helpful! lol

Dan

dantagnew.jpg

Serious advice

Ol..... That does help (not), what about the other end of the spectrum. Speak to her parents? get them involved!!! Nothing worse than a pissed off farther! ;) there'd be hell to pay.

Re: Serious advice

her dad is out of the equation to put it that way.

her mum sort of knows :( he slapped her about when she was pregnant with their 1st child and her mum knew about it and hated him since.
She doesn't want anyone involved, including me. bit late now tho :(

Dan

dantagnew.jpg