Styling Stickers!!

Currently reading:
Styling Stickers!!

CinqyAbarth

Drives A Red Cinq Abarth
Hi my friend has got a cinq with the stripe down the side, on a black car, it is red, and goes the whole length... it is factory fitted, does anyone know if these can be taken off easily, dont want to get half way down and find it leaves a sticky mark...
Cheers

My 1242 had 3 of those stripes....

It became fairly obvious why theye been put on once id taken them off...the 3ft key scratch that was hidden by then was not a nice surprise...

But to answer your q, use your nails or a plastic scraper (anything else will damage the paint), and dont be too bothered if it comes off in bits...just work at it. I used cheap aftershave to remove the sticky residue, then sorted out the scratching (albeit rather badly :s)

ok ill give that a try, took my rear fiat badge off the red'un the other day and it looked like the previous owner had stuck it on with white rubber/silicon stuff, on my black one it came off with no problems..

dont know what to do.... got abarth at home and gonna have to spray it and rub down anyway so might just do it myself rather than the hassle of making him pay up for spraying etc... o well looks like hes got away with it!

TurboCinqy said:
cheap aftershave? why? does youre car not shower? lol
Nope. Not often anyway. the 1242cc has only been washed 5 times in a year and a half!

ive just called the rspcc! (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cinqs) u should be expecting a knock on your door in the next couple of hours! Poor thing, how could you! hope u give him regular runs! and give him enough food/drink!

:p

we took the stripes off ours wit the help of a hair dryer. gently heat the sticker and peel off, it comes off in pretty much one piece, then use t-cut to take the sticky crap off!!!!!

Jon+Em

Back