Sth London; Firela or Gonella

Currently reading:
Sth London; Firela or Gonella

Help. Are Firela's still cutting the mustard or does any one have any experience of Gonella's in Catford.

I have resigned myself that my dear trusted mechanic of many years is no longer working, so I am seeking somewhere new, initially for my
modern 500, but more concerningly for my high performance Alfa.

The reviews I have seen here on Firela all seem positive if quite old. Does anyone have any experience of Gonella's.

First and formeost, I am looking for someone I can trust.

Help. Are Firela's still cutting the mustard or does any one have any experience of Gonella's in Catford.

I have resigned myself that my dear trusted mechanic of many years is no longer working, so I am seeking somewhere new, initially for my
modern 500, but more concerningly for my high performance Alfa.

The reviews I have seen here on Firela all seem positive if quite old. Does anyone have any experience of Gonella's.

First and formeost, I am looking for someone I can trust.
Hi AlfaKnight - I've used both in the past 6 months and wouldn't recommend either.
If you've managed to find somewhere since posting then let me know as I'm all out of ideas..

I’m also on Alfaowner - amfalconer

Hi AlfaKnight - I've used both in the past 6 months and wouldn't recommend either.
If you've managed to find somewhere since posting then let me know as I'm all out of ideas..
Please don't just leave it there and expand ( even PM me ). I've now taken two motors to Firela's and the Alfa is due very soon.

Anyone have anymore to say about Firela's or Gonella's.
Would anyone recommend Firella's or anyone else for bodywork in STH London. Peanut has a pin prick of a dent just above the petrol cap. We have had a single quote of £789+ VAT to sort it 😱

I think you’re stuck with doing the legwork, seems not many on here have use for a repairer in Sth London. I’m presuming you’ve also used the knowledge base on Alfa forums? Google reviews aren’t really a help as you can almost see the pattern of ‘dodgy’ glowing reviews

As for a small dent, the mobile ding repairers seem to have good write ups, I’ve never used one, yet, but my aunt used one and was very pleased with the results

I think you’re stuck with doing the legwork, seems not many on here have use for a repairer in Sth London. I’m presuming you’ve also used the knowledge base on Alfa forums? Google reviews aren’t really a help as you can almost see the pattern of ‘dodgy’ glowing reviews
Thanks @porta. My dear Alfa guy retired I think. He was far too honest and affordable for his own good. It is coming up to service and MOT for my dear, rare Alfa and I am getting worried.

Well, she went to Firella's and everything appeared to go ok, but early days yet. Charged a reasonable figure and MOT got "done".
If you have a moment, could you drop a review in our directory?

This will help others in the future 👍

Back