General Stereo

Currently reading:
General Stereo

knoxray

I have just purchased my Stilo and was wondering if anybody knows how to change the settings so that stereo goes off as soon the ignition is turned off? At the minute I have to tune off the stereo manually.

Mine has always done it automatically. I wasn't aware that it could be changed. I know with some vehicles, if you turn the stereo on with the engine not running it will stay on when you turn the engine off, but if you turn it on when the engine is running it will turn off when the engine stops. I don't know, if that is what is happening in your case, maybe someone else can shed more light.

My stereo always turned off with the engine and I set it to stay on in the control panel. But I have the Satnav with 7"screen so maybe its different.

Mate, i am sure if you hold the menu button down for a few seconds it will take you into a different menu and you can set it from there. It can be done but I have changed cars now and can't remember exactly how it was done. Hope this helps.

You do hold the menu button down for a few seconds, but, if you go for this option, it ALWAYS comes on with the car, no matter what state you left it in.

I HAVE SET MINE SO IT ONLY SWITCHES ON OR OFF MANUALLY,NO MATTER IF I START OR STOP THE ENGINE IT STAYS HOW IT WAS.IT PISSED ME OFF COMING ON WHENEVER I STARTED THE ENGINE (y)

Back