General Stereo on GP Sporting

Currently reading:
General Stereo on GP Sporting

ayrshiredude

Do blaupunkt make any stereos that would be compatible with the punto system as well as the Blue and me. I have upgraded all the speakers, which does sound better, however I still think it sounds kinda harsh on anything but low volumes.

If not is there anything else that i can do that will not be difficult to do? The idea of having to wire in an amp is not what i want to do.

Thanks

Do blaupunkt make any stereos that would be compatible with the punto system as well as the Blue and me. I have upgraded all the speakers, which does sound better, however I still think it sounds kinda harsh on anything but low volumes.

If not is there anything else that i can do that will not be difficult to do? The idea of having to wire in an amp is not what i want to do.

Thanks

If you've upgraded all the speakers surely wirng an amp shouldn't be too bad?

If your gunna do it you might aswell get a more powerful headunit. I would have my amps and subs by now, but i want everything to be perfect!

If your gunna do it you might aswell get a more powerful headunit. I would have my amps and subs by now, but i want everything to be perfect!

It does not make installing an amp with the standard headunit pointless then does it?

Pointless to me is paying more for a car that has blue and me with steering controls and then replacing in with another headunit.

But thats just me.

I don't want to loose the Blue and me Feature so what would be the best thing after that. Is installing an amp not a major job needing the seats and carpet and stuff out to install it?

will installing a new amp make a big difference to the sound quality? How much would I need to spend and what would be a decent model

will installing a new amp make a big difference to the sound quality? How much would I need to spend and what would be a decent model

If you are wiring a sub you must have to have an amp.

If you are amping speakers then yes it will make a big difference.

It depends what you mean by 'decent model'. If you mean good manufacturer I would recommend JL audio, Diamond audio, Rockford fosgate, Vibe, Phoenix Gold. They are just a few reputable companies off the top of my head. A good brand always means good sound quality, if you are looking for the right amp or would like amps explained to you there is an amp guide in the guides section.

Last edited:
Back