Technical steel wheels

Currently reading:
Technical steel wheels

Findus

Hello, New to Forum. Sorry if old and slow lol... i have just picked up a 2013 fiat 500 sport and would like to put some 15 inch steel wheels on it. it currently has some 205 40 17s on it . nice looking 12 spoke wheels. but i need more practical skins for my weather. was wondering what or if any 15s and tire sizes would work on this thing. looks like the OGs were 19 45 16s most likely alloy as well. thanks much

Hi Findus, and welcome:)
6J x 15 ET40 steels wheels were fitted to the 1.4 500 with 185/55 R15 tyres. As varesecrazy says, 4x98 PCD.
This should give you the standard factory options for wheels and tyres for your car:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 56
Hello and welcome to the forum.

6J x 15 ET40 steels wheels were fitted to the 1.4 500 with 185/55 R15 tyres.

This data is for cars produced for the European market. Whether they are the same for North American cars is anyone's guess, so double check before committing to anything. If you have the original handbook for your car, it should list all the wheel and tyre options that apply to your market.

I'd expect a very firm ride on 205/40 x 17's, and can understand you wanting to fit something a little less extreme.

Hello, New to Forum. Sorry if old and slow lol... i have just picked up a 2013 fiat 500 sport and would like to put some 15 inch steel wheels on it. it currently has some 205 40 17s on it . nice looking 12 spoke wheels. but i need more practical skins for my weather. was wondering what or if any 15s and tire sizes would work on this thing. looks like the OGs were 19 45 16s most likely alloy as well. thanks much
I'm guessing you're in the US? If so, some regular 15" steel wheels off a 500 Pop will do the trick. You can get 4 on eBay for $100 maybe for all four. 500 Madness also sells some for $240 for all four, that are powder coated in silver. And welcome to the forum!

Not me, but my friend is running POP 15" wheels with 195/55 bf goodrich tires. This size is just a bit larger than the 185/55's so your speedo should be fine.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back