Technical Starting problem

Currently reading:
Technical Starting problem

dolby

Hi.

Palio some times will not start, even if the engine is hot. Self cranks but will go down. I need to switch off & on the key for 3 or 4 times and re crank it back. There is no fuel pump light on, so not the issue with fuel pump. Changed the crank sensor, no result even with that. Service person has no clue what the problem could be. :worship: Any suggestions. Tried removing the battery wire and re connecting so ECU will reset, no solution. HELP HELP HELP.:bang:

So they DID read your ECU, and they DIDN'T find any stored codes...??
In that case, it will be difficult for ANY workshop the find the trouble , , I'm afraid.
Do you use the best quality fuel available?
I should start with using a good fuel treatment/ injector cleaner first....!

So they DID read your ECU, and they DIDN'T find any stored codes...??
In that case, it will be difficult for ANY workshop the find the trouble , , I'm afraid.
Do you use the best quality fuel available?
I should start with using a good fuel treatment/ injector cleaner first....!
I use only Extra mile die:slayer:sel. Need to check with local mechanic who worked for fiat for 15 years.

I use only Extra mile die:slayer:sel. Need to check with local mechanic who worked for fiat for 15 years.

You only need to find a workshop with the right equipment to read your ECU, not every workshop can.
I believe Fiat calls it an "Examizer", or something.
In this case, it's not important how many years experience someone has, but it's just a matter of the right tools, and knowing how to use it....!!

You only need to find a workshop with the right equipment to read your ECU, not every workshop can.
I believe Fiat calls it an "Examizer", or something.
In this case, it's not important how many years experience someone has, but it's just a matter of the right tools, and knowing how to use it....!!
Thank you, I will check out with TATA service tomorrow.:idea:

Back