stanford hall pics

Currently reading:
stanford hall pics

sammiboo said:
am still sore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just wanted to complain :eek:

me to hun..... it hurts sooo bad! espc where bra straps sit.. i hate being a girl!

need a young buff guy to oil us up :D

free si? :p

chadd? your mean.... im a village gal...

Hellcat said:
Anyone get any pics of the biggest (therefore best :p) car there?

Anyone?

my punto isnt THAT big... but thank you for seeing how gorgeous it is lol

Derbychick said:
me to hun..... it hurts sooo bad! espc where bra straps sit.. i hate being a girl!

need a young buff guy to oil us up :D

free si? :p

Well actually I am stupidly expensive but for you I think we might be able to come to some sort of agreement :p

I ended up with a burnt neck, burnt ears and raw forehead but hey it was well worth the pain to see everyone again and some people for the first time :D

dave said:
they need to do a few albums then to match the sections ben has put?(
Well, an album is all good, but only Ben can do bulk actions on albums - if they are just put into the member's home folder, then Admin-->Bulk actions allows you to move each photo into any other folder really quickly, by using drop down boxes, and you can do them all before selecting process :)

Stuart DemonD said:
Well, an album is all good, but only Ben can do bulk actions on albums - if they are just put into the member's home folder, then Admin-->Bulk actions allows you to move each photo into any other folder really quickly, by using drop down boxes, and you can do them all before selecting process :)
i thought you was telling them to make an album:confused:

Back