Posted by sammiboo
Stanford House
Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
gaz got most wet, his coat no work, i had fiat forum fleese on, no water got through to the inside :devil:

U didnt have a hat on tho.... u were soaked through..... i didnt get dry until i was about 20 miles from the house :(

And we got stuck in a jam on the m6 for 45mins. Stand still because of an accident!! :(

Anyways, as mentioned thanks to you 2 guys for your help and support. Need to head off to bed as the rooms spinning!! :D

Ross

Had a wee wander round the FF area (my car was on the Clubcento display, Sei with the two amps in boot) and was very impressed by the Panda driving the Panda (great colour choice whoevers that is, looks ace in white).
Thank you!! Mischevious panda is that one!

I went to this with bobbie (lil_minx) and another person on punto sports, was a long drive from south west wales but thoroughly enjoyed it, and I didn't even have to drive home :D did take a look round the fiat forum stand, some nice cars there and saw Dave walking about lol.

Quite enjoyed it!

Hiya!

Really glad we came yesterday!

left just in time by the looks of it, meha rain on way home.

Good to see some new and old faces.

think it might of been a little bit much for me tho lol went to bed as soon as we got back ( about 5) cos felt really ill and only just got up!!!!

Yup really glad we did too!

Nice to see everyone, handing out the balloons was cool :)

The balloon that was tied to the aerial had to come off at the first services hehe. Gained a dent in the bonnet due a stone on the drive home in the road.

Hope to see you all again soon! :)

Yup really glad we did too!

Nice to see everyone, handing out the balloons was cool :)

The balloon that was tied to the aerial had to come off at the first services hehe. Gained a dent in the bonnet due a stone on the drive home in the road.

Hope to see you all again soon! :)

my fav bit lol but i am a big kid!

U didnt have a hat on tho.... u were soaked through..... i didnt get dry until i was about 20 miles from the house :(

And we got stuck in a jam on the m6 for 45mins. Stand still because of an accident!! :(

Anyways, as mentioned thanks to you 2 guys for your help and support. Need to head off to bed as the rooms spinning!! :D

Ross

hmmm when i left the M6 was clear! no accidents! must of happened just after i passed! what happened to alainax's car? dead battery?

Just like to thank all who made me and my wife welcome being or first ever
show and being really nervous about meeting some of you....:)

The big thanks go to Stuart and Andy for organisation..... :slayer:
And the BBQ lads spot on, good grub (y) .....

Thanks all for you feedback on "George", whether you was being polite or honest in your opinions about him all were appreciated.... (y)

very impressed with the Fiat forum set up at this event :cool: loving the friendly welcome, gazebo set up for chatting under, balloons :D and the very organised neat display of cars, fabulous!! thanks to all concerned (y)

I went to this with bobbie (lil_minx) and another person on punto sports, was a long drive from south west wales but thoroughly enjoyed it, and I didn't even have to drive home :D did take a look round the fiat forum stand, some nice cars there and saw Dave walking about lol.

Quite enjoyed it!

why you not introduce me to the minx then? :mad:

why you not introduce me to the minx then? :mad:

well I was going to shout at you and point at her, however the evil look I got off her was erm... rather scary lol! and seeing as she was driving my very nice starlet GT back to wales, I wanted her in a good mood so she didn;t crash! I'm sure you'll see her again at some point lol.

Just like to thank all who made me and my wife welcome being or first ever
show and being really nervous about meeting some of you....:)

The big thanks go to Stuart and Andy for organisation..... :slayer:
And the BBQ lads spot on, good grub (y) .....

Thanks all for you feedback on "George", whether you was being polite or honest in your opinions about him all were appreciated.... (y)

i love your car its very nice and very very tidy (y)

Im not sure who georges owner was, sorry :eek:

But......

I saw a thread about the "green" alloys... and tbh i thought omg... no!

They looked totally stunning!!!!!!!! and a very impressive mods list you have!

and did them all yourself.... you must be a very proud "daddy"

Im not sure who georges owner was, sorry :eek:

But......

I saw a thread about the "green" alloys... and tbh i thought omg... no!

They looked totally stunning!!!!!!!! and a very impressive mods list you have!

and did them all yourself.... you must be a very proud "daddy"

Georges owner was Dazzo:)

Back