Standard Fiat CD Player

Currently reading:
Standard Fiat CD Player

Hi, I was wondering if any of you might know what the standard Fiat CD player is?

I had my Kenwood stolen from my car and the insurance Co instructed "TOAD" to install a new CD player (JVC), apparently its a standard Fiat one?

Im just wanting to know if any of you have this? and whats it like? Apparently the value of it is £200.00, now wether this inc installation in the price or not, I dont know.

So far Im having to send my Moo back to the body shop, as they quoted for a new door, but hmmm, funny how new doors come with that "bent" affect on the top :confused:

its a panasonic one i do believe

i got one with my punto but i ragged it out n damaged the edges to get the new one in

its a strange looknig black one that looks as thou its come form the 80's :yuck:

lacey_punto said:
its a panasonic one i do believe

i got one with my punto but i ragged it out n damaged the edges to get the new one in

its a strange looknig black one that looks as thou its come form the 80's :yuck:

Hi

Thanks for that. Not sure why they've said JVC is what they as standard Fiat though.

custard said:
very strange,why are they choosing the HU and not paying out the policy amount on audio equipment?
usually around £200 to £250,get a nice HU for that

I have no idea, i suggested that i can get one myself for cheaper if they could re imburse me, but no go. I did however advise them that i didnt want a silver bling bling one as it would stand out like a sore thumb.

Also i dont know how JVC can compare with a Kenwood:confused:

Back