Styling Spraying Mk2 Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Spraying Mk2 Alloys

Car nut

Established member
I see afew of you have done it.... (y)

Obviously it cant be done in this damp weather but how many coats of paint and how many coats of laquar did you give each wheel?

Still havent found out what colour red yet- check my avatar do you recognise it. No sticker under the bonnet with colour on. :confused:

I promise to stop moaning :nutter: what colour is my car I have just googled and come back with the result SCILLIA RED :)

beg to differ!

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto/169367-alloy-wheel-refurbishment.html

2 coats of primers, sand it to glass like finish
paint 2 coats, dont touch it with sandpaper if its metallic, cos the paint sits specially, so if you do then u get odd swirls and flecks
1 coat of 2k lacquer, or couple o coats of hafrauds spray tin.
tbh best tinned stuff from 4wheelplay.com

quick polish and ure dun!

need anymore help just ask.

scillia red looks about right...get tester from halfrauds and test on underside of bonnet.

Was gonna do the alloys gold what do you reckon is that ok ??

Cheers for the directions mzhussein

urgh, on a red car? thatll look....interesting...gloss black maybe? or similar to mine? maybe bright white? it will work fine in gold, just think its not worth the effort to do it in gold, cos it wnt look vgood imo.

Thanks for your veiw, but I like to make my cars look a different to everyone elses, so thats why I thought gold (y)

In this thread at the bottom is a picture of my Punto

can anyone use photoshop and do the wheels gold then re upoad to this thread please ? ;)

Back