Punto (Mk2/2b) spray interior roof

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) spray interior roof

jamaljalil

Hi guys i wana spray my cars INTERIOR roof a red hot color to giv it that extra wow factor. i chose red to match the exterior of the car, does anyone know how i would go about doing this? ino how to spray paint it but its just taking the inner roof off?? is it all just clips? no bolts or screws? etc

1z64ax3.jpg

help guys!!

thanks in advance:slayer:

Hi guys i wana spray my cars INTERIOR roof a red hot color to giv it that extra wow factor. i chose red to match the exterior of the car, does anyone know how i would go about doing this? ino how to spray paint it but its just taking the inner roof off?? is it all just clips? no bolts or screws? etc

1z64ax3.jpg

help guys!!

thanks in advance:slayer:
Brin can help you with that. it doesn't give a very nice finish spraying it though!

held on with glue in centre will crease and rip it taking it out imo...I just masked all around it and put dust sheets all over the seats so nothing but the roof was uncovered then sprayed it on the roof...the texture of it is not the best feels like fake plastic grass well rough but looks the part :)

held on with glue in centre will crease and rip it taking it out imo...I just masked all around it and put dust sheets all over the seats so nothing but the roof was uncovered then sprayed it on the roof...the texture of it is not the best feels like fake plastic grass well rough but looks the part :)

now thats an idea!

images

Back