General Sports pedals and red badge questions

Currently reading:
General Sports pedals and red badge questions

100hpJames

Has sport button disease
Had a quick search but found no answers, basically, fitted the new style badges and the sport pedals just after crimbo, I've seen the pedals on foreign pandas and they have the foot rest too, any idea if that's available and fits? second question, is there a steering wheel red badge available and does anyone have the part number? (I've seen it on new 57 plate 100hps) many thanks:D

Had a quick search but found no answers, basically, fitted the new style badges and the sport pedals just after crimbo, I've seen the pedals on foreign pandas and they have the foot rest too, any idea if that's available and fits? second question, is there a steering wheel red badge available and does anyone have the part number? (I've seen it on new 57 plate 100hps) many thanks:D

Picked up a Panda accessories brochure the other day, they have a left foot rest in their, part number 50900974, it has a picture of it next to the sports pedals.

I've got the alu pedal set (RHD) and I got no foot rest, just the 3 pedals. So I guess it may be a separate part number.<br><br>
The look great but feel no different from the plastic/rubber ones.<br><br>
MED.

a quick update, rang fiat and they said the steering wheel badge is only available with the airbag and not separately, might try ringing norris bros and see if they can sort something (the badge is seperate early on so must be available)

Back