Styling sporting wheels

Currently reading:
Styling sporting wheels

jarvo

Still here
looking to buy set of sporting 17 alloy wheels :slayer:what should i pay they are with tyres and so ill have a set of 15 sport wheels what are they worth. it will give an idea how much to pay if i know what mine will sell for:worship:

also, without making another thread. what price to T-jet wheels go for? :)

looking to buy set of sporting 17 alloy wheels :slayer:what should i pay they are with tyres and so ill have a set of 15 sport wheels what are they worth. it will give an idea how much to pay if i know what mine will sell for:worship:

Roughly speaking they are worth what someone will pay for them, depending on tyre life left and kerb scuffing etc. IfI didnt already have some on mine ( :D ) I would give £200 for a good set with part worn tyres.

they only done 3000 miles one small mark on one wheel

also, without making another thread. what price to T-jet wheels go for? :)
im bidding on them. up too 300so far just dont know what to pay lots of after market one to pick from

im bidding on them. up too 300so far just dont know what to pay lots of after market one to pick from

To you they are worth what you are prepared to pay... simple really... :)

its not a case of that. i know how much they are new. i know what else you can get for your money. lots of wheels on market and i do think sporting look spot on but they just silly money

its not a case of that. i know how much they are new. i know what else you can get for your money. lots of wheels on market and i do think sporting look spot on but they just silly money

Worth every penny though

well i bid up to 375 need to sell my 15 sport ones

Very true, the Sporting wheels (M-Jet) are some of the nicest standard fit wheels around. Just a shame Fiat can't make thier minds with what to fit on T-Jets.

They are a pain to clean though!!
i do think they are nice wheels suit the car very well looking at after market ones but they just dont seem right

Ive got some 17" OZ superturismo's in silver if your interested? for like 200 quid plus your 15" sport wheels?

Ive got some 17" OZ superturismo's in silver if your interested? for like 200 quid plus your 15" sport wheels?
thanks for offer but i want fiat 17 sporting wheels my 15 are still for sale if you want to make an offer(y)

thanks for offer but i want fiat 17 sporting wheels my 15 are still for sale if you want to make an offer

I cant afford them without selling mine lol. plus all would have to be done on the same day as i aint got any wheels to put back on my car as i sold my 15"'s

Back