Technical Sporting Spare Wheel

Currently reading:
Technical Sporting Spare Wheel

Dirty Waltzer

I've gone out and purchased a spare wheel for my 1.9 Sporting.
It's a standard GP 15" steel wheel with a 185/65 R15 tyre. Now I just need to install it and get the jack and accessories etc.

Does anyone have a photo that they could post of a standard GP spare wheel installation? I'm interested to see how Fiat mount the jack, what other accessories are included and if there are any other trim panels etc. that I do not have. I want to make it look as standard as possible.

Cheers,

DW

I've gone out and purchased a spare wheel for my 1.9 Sporting.
It's a standard GP 15" steel wheel with a 185/65 R15 tyre. Now I just need to install it and get the jack and accessories etc.

Does anyone have a photo that they could post of a standard GP spare wheel installation? I'm interested to see how Fiat mount the jack, what other accessories are included and if there are any other trim panels etc. that I do not have. I want to make it look as standard as possible.

Cheers,

DW

I bought a jack/wheelbrace kit complete with the plastic tray which they are mounted in off e-bay. Mine was from a MK2 Punto. The only thing I had to alter was the central fixing bolt which was too short due to the old Punto using a space saver wheel. (y)

Few days late......185/65 15H and GP tool tray
Bought the genuine bolt (about 6 quid iirc) from Fiat though not in the pic

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 34
Back